What's new

B&B LE 2009 (NEW THREAD WITH SMALLER SIZES) Please Vote

What size knot do you want?

• 22mm

• 23mm

• 24mm

• 25mm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry, have to be honest. looks like a very curvaceous brush, just not something that is attractive to me, especially in butterscotch. may everyone else prove me wrong a million ways from sunday. May everyone else enjoy it!

V

VR6ofpain

Sorry, have to be honest. looks like a very curvaceous brush, just not something that is attractive to me, especially in butterscotch. may everyone else prove me wrong a million ways from sunday. May everyone else enjoy it!
Not to rain on the parade, but I think I am sort of in your boat bassguy. After seeing the pics, I am going to pass on this year's brush. I love my 08 LE, but this handle does not really appeal to me. Sexy yes, but not something I really want to own. I do really hope people enjoy it though. I know many people missed out on the fun of the 08 LE.

Honestly I am still curious about how this newly created butterscotch will look. I was reading the old butterscotch handles were actually off white, but turn orange over time. If this is true, it should be interesting to see a brand new brush already setup with that color.

EDIT: I take back the statement above. After seeing the lathering photos (different angles of this brush), I now think it is actually quite nice looking. Furthermore after hearing more about the knot specs, I am very impressed. This may just be a keeper like the 08 LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to rain on the parade, but I think I am sort of in your boat bassguy. After seeing the pics, I am going to pass on this year's brush. I love my 08 LE, but this handle does not really appeal to me. Sexy yes, but not something I really want to own. I do really hope people enjoy it though. I know many people missed out on the fun of the 08 LE.

Honestly I am still curious about how this newly created butterscotch will look. I was reading the old butterscotch handles were actually off white, but turn orange over time. If this is true, it should be interesting to see a brand new brush already setup with that color.

Okay, I'm hesitantly agreeing here. It looks more like a lady's powder brush to me. Actually, SWMBO said she wants one! :w00t: I may end up buying one just for her! :biggrin:

A few buyer questions:
1. Anyone can buy it? One doesn't have to be a contributor, have thousands of posts,... just be on time with ordering?
2. I assume shipping will be available anywhere in the world? The shipping costs would be..?

Thanks!

A few buyer questions:
1. Anyone can buy it? Yes, any B&B member One doesn't have to be a contributor, have thousands of posts - NO,... just be on time with ordering?- Yes
2. I assume shipping will be available anywhere in the world? - Yes (i think..) The shipping costs would be..? - extra

Thanks!

:smile:

The style looks a little like my Rooney 2/1, it is a 22MM knot as well. When I was first looking at brushes I didn't think I would like this shape handle but it turns out I do.

full

The style looks a little like my Rooney 2/1, it is a 22MM knot as well. When I was first looking at brushes I didn't think I would like this shape handle but it turns out I do.

full

Yup thought the exact same thing...until I got a PJ2. I love the Persian Jar shape now.

All I can say is if Joel is saying that it is better than the '08 this is going to be one amazing brush! I'm stoked!!!!!

Top Bottom