What's new

2017 pipe purchasing "sabbatical"

I should start working on a bunch of estate pipes to drop in the BST on January 1.

That's diabolical! As for me, I want to focus 2017 on becoming a better pipe smoker with what I have. Once I get my technique dialed in, then yeah...I may fail.

I should start working on a bunch of estate pipes to drop in the BST on January 1.

Me too, but I'm gonna wait till about the third week of January, so the boys will really be feeling good about their self control, then whamo. 3 shiny Petersons with irresistible price tags. That's the ticket.

Always glad to support the BL bretheren. ;-)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Me too, but I'm gonna wait till about the third week of January, so the boys will really be feeling good about their self control, then whamo. 3 shiny Petersons with irresistible price tags. That's the ticket.

Be careful saying that- the BL Santa is lurking here from time to time. :lol:

I am in for this plan. I have a few under-appreciated smokers just waiting to go to a new, loving home. :devil:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
The more that you guys are posting, the more I'm worried that I'm going to be buying all of these pipes, and you guys will have to dig up more just to nail the guys on the sabbatical!

Thats just wrong.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Taking one for the team, guys? Very noble.

Don't worry...between the three of us, we can outlast you.

Might I remind you, that although I may be a plebeian, I did manage to stock up on almost 70lbs of tobacco and 44 pipes in 9 months. :pipe: Come on 88 in 2017!!. <cough cough cough> Well, maybe I'll have to dial it back some this year.

I guess it all depends on what you gents post in the BST.

Top Bottom