What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

AWESOME!!!! And thanks for the Vanna White description...I could almost see you doing the hand gestures over the bag as I was reading about it.

AWESOME!!!! And thanks for the Vanna White description...I could almost see you doing the hand gestures over the bag as I was reading about it.
$uploadfromtaptalk1439566967905.jpgVanna White??? Get off my stage!

Congrats, heysi! (Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket with your luck?)

I had 7 words and nothing close to lining up. Maybe my luck is elsewhere and I should buy a lottery ticket.

Congrats! I was busy dealing with car issues and getting the kids ready to get back to school, so I haven't been able to check in much lately. Looks like I was only one away from a Bingo this time. Glad I didn't miss it! Well done, Jessy! Hope all is well with the family! And great job by all of keeping this thread entertaining!

I did receive my wonderful prize....but its crazy busy right now for me.....I'll try to get a pic tonight when I get home (@11pm!). Bleary eyes and cel phone cameras are my kryptonite.

I did receive my wonderful prize....but its crazy busy right now for me.....I'll try to get a pic tonight when I get home (@11pm!). Bleary eyes and cel phone cameras are my kryptonite.

Well... If I remember correctly, then you have no excuse for crappy pictures... harumph!

Either way I'm still jealous. I have a Nikon D3200 and no clue what I'm doing with it. Sadly I took photography when we had dark rooms and my Cannon AE-1

Top Bottom