What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Congrats and thank you for ending my misery. Out had . a rough two weeks. Still ended up with only5words.
Let's see what is behind those doors.

You all are going to hate me but.....B&B Bingo

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

View attachment 593548

But seriously....Conrats!!!!

$Congrats.gif

Door 1
attachment.php

Door 2
attachment.php

Door 3
attachment.php

Door 4
attachment.php

Heysi has chosen door #2. Let the #2 jokes begin!

I will preface the reveal by saying, I love being outdoors! One of my favorite manufacturers of outdoor equipment is SOG. They build a high quality item that is guaranteed to last, and I like the look of their products. So lets begin!

Door #1 hid the only combo prize this month.
$uploadfromtaptalk1439561680090.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1439561695484.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1439561707834.jpg
A SOG entrenching tool, Gerber Bear Grylls fire starter, and a SE military prismatic sighting compass.

Sorry, heysi! You don't get this!

Last edited:
You all are going to hate me but.....B&B Bingo

View attachment 593390

Congratulations Steven!!!

Your card has been confirmed by Dane, and KJ posted all the words (thanks KJ!). We all wait, with great anticipation, for you to choose your door!

Thank you all for a fun and memorable round of Bingo!! It's been a privilege to serve as your word-caller and whipping boy. And I'm relieved to still have possession of all my pinkies. I think I join with all of you in wonder and excitement to find out when and where the next Bingo game will be held!!!

Vive le Bingo!!

I chose Door #2....it looks like an outhouse you might find in Nevada.

Thanks to Jessy for calling a fun game...I now think I see Big Foot in every picture on here and thanks to Dane for being the Bingo Commissioner.

It made me wonder what was going on inside your twisted little mind. :lol:

Like I tell my son when he has trouble winding down. Sometimes my (and his) mind is just trying to do lots of things all at once. It get hard to only focus on one thing, and in the effort to do all the things all at once, nothing ends up getting done. But we have a lot of fun in the process.

THE BIG REVEAL:

DOOR #2

$uploadfromtaptalk1439565247044.jpg

heysi, you have won a SOG Tactical Bandit Sling Pack!

The SOG Bandit Sling Pack is an ideal bag for everyday use and outdoor excursions. It features breathable foam padding, a padded handle and a padded shoulder strap that is adjustable for left or right wear. This SOG sling pack has a roomy main compartment, front compartment with organizer and back stash pocket. A top zippered accessory pocket with adjustable bungee cord provides a dedicated space for smaller items. This MOLLE sling pack is also equipped with a strap system that allows you to attach extra gear to the outside. It also comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This is one, sick, sling pack! Enjoy!

Top Bottom