What's new

2013 MLB playoffs

The 2013 World Series Champions will be...

• Boston

• Oakland

• Detroit

• Cleveland

• Tampa Bay

• St. Louis

• Atlanta

• LA Dodgers

• Pittsburgh

• Cincinnati

Results are only viewable after voting.
The regular season is over; it's time for the playoffs. Who do you like?

Last edited:
Cleveland. They are hot right now and overdue for winning the World Series.

I probably just guaranteed that Cleveland won't win it by saying that but hey..... I'm just like every other Cleveland sports fan..... hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

Ben

I voted for my Buccos, just because it has been so long since I could! :laugh:

Ditto here. What a game tonight.

The Bucs have a legit shot at the WS this year. They had the best record in baseball for a good portion of the year. This is no fluke, the Rats are for real.

Id love to see an A's or Cleveland vs Pirates world series!
Since my Brewers are so bad this year the Pirates are my NL team(since they are usually really bad).

A World Series between the Tigers and Pirates would be ironic. Both used to be two of the worst teams in baseball, but not this year.

A World Series between the Tigers and Pirates would be ironic. Both used to be two of the worst teams in baseball, but not this year.

The 1991 World Series was between two teams that finished last in their divisions the previous season. It was the best World Series I've ever seen.

The last time the Pirates had a winning record (and went to the playoffs) in '92, their manager was....Jim Leyland, currently managing the Tigers.

I think I asked this last year, but how long have they been doing this wild card thing? It really is incredibly stupid. Up there with deciding a soccer game on penalty kicks stupid.

Anyhow, I don't know baseball very well, but I'll go with Boston and Atlanta in the World Series.

Top Bottom