What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

I have gone through the contents of the box and separated the items I want to try out. There are lots of options in this box!

So far I have tried out Stirling Bay Rum and BodyShop Macca Root. Today was the Macca root, did not get much scent off of it but that could have been due to my stuffy nose.

Apologies for the lack of updates. Our household has been playing "pass the bug" the past few weeks. I have tried a handful of the samples and some of them have been amazing! I have also repaired one of the razor handles. I am waiting for mailing information and should be shipping the box out this weekend or early next week.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Had some live events pop up on us that required attention. I plan on getting the package mailed out after X-Mas and already have a mailing address for [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] who si the next recipient.

As far as the contents and performance, all I can say is WOW! Lots of great samples and scents. One of the razor handles needed some repair so I did that. I think that my favorite scent by far is the Stirling Glacial Obsidian. Nice and icy, about similar to TOBS Peppermint.

So for those who are waiting to get on the list, just a little more patience and you will get a chance.

Here are some pictures of some of the content. I tried to repack and organize them somewhat. Replaced a couple otf torn ziplock bags. Sorry for some of them being upside down, I tried to rotate them but didn't do it right I guess. Hey, I may be an IT (networking/server) guy, just not a software guy.

I've picked up all sorts of blades and goodies to share. I'm pretty new around here but I guess I just subscribe and keep my eyes open for when the PIF passes forward in turn.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Life events have given me a pretty good whipping lately. The box got mailed out two days ago and should arrive tomorrow! Heading down LA way to @dangerousdon I will be sending him a PM with the tracking number. Enjoy the box!!

Next person who wants in on this can go ahead and post now before someone else does!

Last edited:
Just want to report that I have received the box today and i will go through it shortly. thanks [MENTION=102906]Heckle[/MENTION] for getting it to me safely.

Top Bottom