What's new

Never Ending Travel Box

Can this go in the box?

proxy.php
proxy.php

Todays shave was razorrock p160 soap and the regular nivea after shave balm. I wiped up a nice lather with the soap and the shave was alright. Felt a little stingy or hot to me and the scent didnt seem like much. I didnt have much feedback from the alum so I think there was something in the soap that didnt agree with me.

The balm was alright but i like the sensitive skin nivea balm better.

All in all a decent shave.

P.s. I know I have had the box going on a month so I will be getting it out this week. Thanks again guys, i have learned more in this month then i had the previous 11
Take
Your time, that's what it's there for

The last list I have found seems to be out of date by a person as Dan is listed In second position, does anyone know who else with swaz needs to be added, or did we not get an add before Dan got the box

Travel Box

What Is It
The Box contains a lot of shave related items and some other B&B interests as well, you can try whatever you like and add anything at all for the next people to try, as long as it is B&B related. This box is for new guys so if all you have to add back in is a pack of blades, im cool with that, if you really have nothing to add back in, im good with that as well, there are some experienced guys on the list who can help keep it full The Box is Canada/USA only, due to shipping regulations.

How It Works
11 people are on the list, if you want on it subscribe to the thread, when the person who has the box posts that the box has shipped, the first member to declare they want in, will claim the open spot at the bottom of the list.

The Rules

1. When you get the box Post in this thread
2. When you ship the box, post in this thread
3. Have fun and do your best to take pictures and share your thoughts in this thread about what you have tried
4. No complaining, like AT ALL, failure with this one will have you removed from the list
5. If you think you have a real problem, PM me and we will work it out
6. HAVE FUN

01. Heckle
02. dangerousdon
03. TriggerMan
04.mightyeskimo
05.bingo82d
06. davidr2340
07.wcasey5716
08. MacQ
09.Sdm84
10.jstr2112
11. Swazilander

Glad to hear it, been a while since I've updated myself, still can't believe this thing is going and holding true to its original intent lol. One bored day someone will have to go through and find out just how many hands the box has passed through

The box landed today. I will unpack it and assess what is in there tomorrow. Will also get a pic ro two to post of the contents to share (tease) with....

Top Bottom