What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but I received Frog Morton (100g) and Frog Morton Cellar (100g) yesterday. I think all the raving about Cellar is true.

Attachments

• $rsz_fm.jpg
    $rsz_fm.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 89
$P2230039.jpg

The new stuff arrived. SPD 2013 Straight Billiard and MM Cobs. One of the cobs is destined for the tackle box the other for the workbench. Peterson tonight? Uh..... yeah.

Attachments

• $new stuff.jpg
    $new stuff.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Cruised by my local B&M yesterday and saw this guy sitting among the estates for a very reasonable price. Mastro de Paja bulldog with really nice birdseye around the rim, a cavernous chamber, and a massive bowl. A couple little tooth marks and that one good scorch mark in the finish, but hopefully that'll come out.

$DSCF1497.jpg

Cruised by my local B&M yesterday and saw this guy sitting among the estates for a very reasonable price. Mastro de Paja bulldog with really nice birdseye around the rim, a cavernous chamber, and a massive bowl. A couple little tooth marks and that one good scorch mark in the finish, but hopefully that'll come out.

View attachment 312597

Nice pipe, Price! Love me a bulldog shape. Who am I kidding I love them all!

View attachment 312597

Duuuuudddde...:drool:

I was walking through an antique mall today and a pipe caught my eye. Really nice looking. The stamp on the bottom is SON on the top line. Second line is NORDING and the third line is Made In Denmark. Not too heavy and a nice size, to me. Six inches long and two inches tall. I know some good pipes come out of Denmark, so I figured for $37.00, what the heck, I'll get it. How'd I do? Here are some pics.
$IMAG0079.jpg$IMAG0080.jpg$IMAG0081.jpg$IMAG0082.jpg

I was walking through an antique mall today and a pipe caught my eye. Really nice looking. The stamp on the bottom is SON on the top line. Second line is NORDING and the third line is Made In Denmark. Not too heavy and a nice size, to me. Six inches long and two inches tall. I know some good pipes come out of Denmark, so I figured for $37.00, what the heck, I'll get it. How'd I do? Here are some pics.
View attachment 313070View attachment 313071View attachment 313072View attachment 313074
Looks like a good score to me :thumbup1:.

2fer Tuesday!

$photo (4).jpg

2 x illusione epernay
2 x illusione singulare
1 x Uzi bait fish (they gave to me for free to try)
1 x Headley Grange (was chatting wit the B&M owner about how I had a surprising bad burn, and they gave me one for free)
1 x liga privada Feral Flying Pig
1 x general original
1 x general mint

Heads-up gentlemen, starting on Friday, March 1st, the Brown Leaf will start having monthly acquisition threads, modeled directly (read: stolen :laugh: from the Nib, so it should be familiar for some of you. This thread will still remain up for browsing, but please refrain from posting your new buys in it and use the monthly thread instead. I think it will be different and interesting to see the trends by month now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom