What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently was given a large cabinet filled with old tools and finally got around to going through it today, while taking inventory I happened across an old lighter, it's a Ronson Adonis which dates from the 1940's, these came in a few different models the nicest of which was made of solid sterling silver, I got lucky it the sterling model, they sold for $25 new in the 40's which is the equivalent of approx. $325 today, I polished it up, put in a flint and some fuel in it and presto!, it worked on the first try...
$IMG_0763.jpg

Last edited:
I recently was given a large cabinet filled with old tools and finally got around to going through it today, while taking inventory I happened across an old lighter, it's a Ronson Adonis which dates from the 1940's, these came in a few different models the nicest of which was made of solid sterling silver, I got lucky it the sterling model, they sold for $25 new in the 40's which is the equivalent of approx. $325 today, I polished it up, put in a flint and some fuel in it and presto!, it worked on the first try...

Duuuuuuuuuuude.

While in Las Vegas I picked up a few things.

A pair of Nording signature pipes and a tin of Dunhill Early Morning Pipe.

proxy.php

A Dunhill Rollagas Lighter

proxy.php

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

My latest haul from pipesandcigars.com

$Tabbacy Haul.jpg

Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic
Hearth & Home House of Lords
5-15 from pipesandcigars and McClelland
McClelland Oriental No.14
McClelland Wilderness
McClelland Blue Mountain
Mac Baren Scottish Blend
Mac Baren Dark Twist
Mac Baren Navy Flake

While in Las Vegas I picked up a few things.

A pair of Nording signature pipes and a tin of Dunhill Early Morning Pipe.

proxy.php

Love the finish on those two, looks very comfortable to hold. So, did you win enough at the tables to cover the nut on these beauties or did it come out of your "souvenir funds"?

I didn't/don't gamble. I don't mind buying something and getting something for my money but I sure a heck don't like losing it!

I want the Fireman Poker sooooooooooooo bad! I think my wife would surgically remove my ohhhhhh never mind! Let me know how you like it!

Who are you kidding, there wouldn't be ANYTHING surgical about it, LMAO! It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, lol

My new to me meerschaum, sure to be a favorite. It's as big as a group 3 size and light as a cob, at least it feels that way.

Attachments

• $meer3 003.jpg
    $meer3 003.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 100
I had something special waiting for me when I got home tonight, my new custom made rustic stubby Poker "El Diablo" pipe made to my specs by Joe Case...
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom