What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pipe smoking co worker gave me this today,

$photo(5).jpg

Sealed and aged 2 years. Not a bad welcome to Wednesday greeting

Ataldis has an in store event here. I got free samples of their 365 match and Sutliffe No 5, as well as a bag of some lame smelling cavendish blend. Purchased three cigars, a Romeo by Romeo (which I wasn't impressed with) a LE Montecristo and and Vegafina Robusto. They threw in a Trinidad, a swag bag, a H. Uppmann Beanie, and a Montecristo cutter.

Not too shabby.

I wish my B&M had a 2fer tuesday...

I wish my B&M carried Esoterica. I told them that it'd be a big seller for them but they gave me some weak excuse. They already have some J.F Germain (Esoterica's parent company) tins so I know it's not ssuch a big deal.

Chris, I've always wondered if those 250g boxes of FVF are bulk or contain 5 x 50g tins. I'm guessing bulk, by the looks of it. Hey, I just noticed the safety razor Steward tag, is that why you've been not much more than a pleasant memory around these parts lately... busy holding down the fort over there?

Nice haul, Jack! Have you smoked the Telegraph Hill before? I see from reviews that it has some perique in it, which intrigues me after HOTW. The only G.L. Pease I've smoked before is Cumberland and I enjoy it.

$IMAG0209.jpg
The COA Cuban Press Box
$IMAG0210.jpg
1 - Gurkha 125th Anniversary Rothschild
1 - La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro No. 5
1 - Oliva Cain 550 Habano Robusto
1 - Padilla La Terraza Habano Torpedo
1 - Oliva Serie G Cameroon Churchill
1 - Perdomo 2 LE 08 Robusto
1 - San Lotano Oval Maduro Corona
1 - Alec Bradley American Sun Grown Toro
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Imperiales
1 - El Rey Del Mundo 1848

Thanks, I was on one of the Canadian Friendly websites and saw both as wicked deals. Sadly my Humidor is completely full, Luckily I bought a cooler after work to start Coolidor! And I'm going to look for a good sized jar to make a jaridor for work as well! Because really don't you love a good cigar after work?

View attachment 310078
The COA Cuban Press Box
View attachment 310079
1 - Gurkha 125th Anniversary Rothschild
1 - La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro No. 5
1 - Oliva Cain 550 Habano Robusto
1 - Padilla La Terraza Habano Torpedo
1 - Oliva Serie G Cameroon Churchill
1 - Perdomo 2 LE 08 Robusto
1 - San Lotano Oval Maduro Corona
1 - Alec Bradley American Sun Grown Toro
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Imperiales
1 - El Rey Del Mundo 1848

O man that looks tasty!

Thanks, I was on one of the Canadian Friendly websites and saw both as wicked deals. Sadly my Humidor is completely full, Luckily I bought a cooler after work to start Coolidor! And I'm going to look for a good sized jar to make a jaridor for work as well! Because really don't you love a good cigar after work?

How big of a cooler u end up with?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For Valentines day from my wife I recieved a God of Fire Serie B & Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf. I can't wait to try both.
Good wife. It was a few days after v day, but my wife green lighted a 100 g tin each of Frog Morton and FM Cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom