What's new

Goodbye P.160

Today I got a second mail stating that shipping abroad is more expensive. Again I replied I am happy to pay for that, and I pointed out I have placed order nr 105 with them. So far no statement how much the shipping would be, also no change in my order status. I really hope I can get my hands on some Susan Darnell / Vitos products (no, not P160 ;)).
Got the same e-mail, I'm still waiting for a quote on the shipping cost (buying p160, vittos and some other stuff).

What everyone of us who speaks Italian can do is send an email to the Italian vendors about the P.160, asking when this soap will be in stock, hoping that vendors, seeing how much this product is asked, they contact Biochimica to put it in production again.

What everyone of us who speaks Italian can do is send an email to the Italian vendors about the P.160, asking when this soap will be in stock, hoping that vendors, seeing how much this product is asked, they contact Biochimica to put it in production again.
If you would like to post e-mail addresses, I would be happy to that. I also think e-mails in English would have a big impact, too.

I think I hate you Marco. :biggrin1:

My box of P.160 arrived yesterday from Joseph and I was instantly captivated by the scent of it. I swear I went to the washroom at least 4 times last night and opened the tub I put some in and took a nice deep whiff of it.

I tried it this morning and the shave was great, the lather not so much. But I expected that as it's a new soap for me and I don't know how much water to have in the brush yet.

I'm seriously considering ordering another box along with the Cella I plan on getting later this month. Thank goodness I have a vacum sealer so I can keep it fresh.

Got mine €64 for 3 kilos to Brazil. :thumbdown

I was expecting shipping to be much lower, according to the "poste italiane" website: http://www.poste.it/postali/prioritaria/tariffe_estero.shtml

Somehow I have the sensation that I'm geting scammed on the shipping cost...

Do not know that, there are a number of ways to ship. There's also one to Holland for about 30 euro / 2 kilos. And we did this ourselves. We knew what was on the site was for Italy, not for us. And they state they charge for handling, so it is not just the postage.

Do not know that, there are a number of ways to ship. There's also one to Holland for about 30 euro / 2 kilos. And we did this ourselves. We knew what was on the site was for Italy, not for us. And they state they charge for handling, so it is not just the postage.

Anyway, I asked them to cancel the order and refund my paypal payment, €64 is a lot for a impulse buy... :lol:

I got my Kilo last week. Stright out of the box, I love the smell. So good you want to take a bite out of it. I haven't figured out exactly how much soap/water to use to get the best lather, but my shaves are going well. My one critique is that the lovely smell does not stick around after I make my lather. The bowl of lather has a hint of goodness left, but mostly a plain soapy smell. Once I put the lather on my face, all I smell is soap, like a pure ivory soap kinda smell. Anyone else experience this?

Top Bottom