What's new

Wm Neumann & Co. shave cream?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Anybody try this:
proxy.php

I haven't, but I've been thinking about getting it. I LOVE their 1911 and Absolute Zero AS! Hoping someone has tried this, I want to hear what folks think about it as well.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I've got their 1911 soap it is a nice slick lather and the scent is old school barbershop. When I ordered the soap they sent me free samples of all their after shaves. All are really nice. The Old Fashion Soda AS smells like root beer. Haven't tried the creams though...I like the pump dispenser for the creams. Creams are all on sale.

Last edited:
My 15 year shaves with it. His lather is not impressive. He has been using TOBS grapefruit, and has made good lather with it, so I know he can make lather, maybe he just needs to squirt more of the Neumann into his scuttle. I have one of their soaps and am neutral to it - I seem to reach for TOBS most of the time. I do really enjoy the Wm. Neumann AS and Balms. Wish they would come up with some colognes to carry the scent through the entire day. I have placed 2 orders with them, very prompt shipping, well packed, and both times they threw some lavender bath soap in - for FREE! They also hand write a thank you note. I will continue to be a customer of theirs.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
My 15 year shaves with it. His lather is not impressive. He has been using TOBS grapefruit, and has made good lather with it, so I know he can make lather, maybe he just needs to squirt more of the Neumann into his scuttle. I have one of their soaps and am neutral to it - I seem to reach for TOBS most of the time. I do really enjoy the Wm. Neumann AS and Balms. Wish they would come up with some colognes to carry the scent through the entire day. I have placed 2 orders with them, very prompt shipping, well packed, and both times they threw some lavender bath soap in - for FREE! They also hand write a thank you note. I will continue to be a customer of theirs.

I'd like to order some AS but it's just a little pricey. I got a free body soap as well. I like this company and their products...website is good too.

Top Bottom