What's new

Discussion thread for Freshman review

Lovely review, Howard!

One thing. Could you make the font in the review a little bigger, please?

I know I'm not the only one losing my eyesight. Am I? :confused: :blushing:

Thanks.

mrs. chefchris said:
Lovely review, Howard!

One thing. Could you make the font in the review a little bigger, please?

I know I'm not the only one losing my eyesight. Am I? :confused: :blushing:

Thanks.

Wow, that is teeny, either that or I need a new prescription for my glasses.

Howard, Great Review.

I thing Freshman smells wonderful, but the scent doesn't last five minutes on me. One day, I took the sample vial to work with me and kept adding more every couple of hours. Still, no lingering scent and not a soul could smell it on me. Anyone else have this issue?

inkling said:
I thing Freshman smells wonderful, but the scent doesn't last five minutes on me. One day, I took the sample vial to work with me and kept adding more every couple of hours. Still, no lingering scent and not a soul could smell it on me. Anyone else have this issue?

I have this problem with all of the T&H scents.

Freshman was very impressive the first time I wore it. However, the next few times I just couldn't help thinking that it smelled like grape soda. I know...weird. I grew up in the south, and drank Nugrape as a kid. This is what I get out of Freshman. :confused1

Agent86 said:
I have this problem with all of the T&H scents.

Freshman was very impressive the first time I wore it. However, the next few times I just couldn't help thinking that it smelled like grape soda. I know...weird. I grew up in the south, and drank Nugrape as a kid. This is what I get out of Freshman. :confused1

A few months ago I received several T&H samples. The only ones that last for me are Trafalgar and Spanish Leather. Everything else smells nice (except 1805, IMHO) but is gone within minutes.

I have this scent and I find the it doesnt last. Basically I spray it on and then run to get next to my wife before it wears off.

I love it....and she does too....but it just doesnt stick with you long enough to justify buying it again.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

At first I was a little overpowered by the floral (I usually go for citrus and herbal scents, but since my wife doesn't like Blenheim Bouquet, I was looking for something for evenings or weekends), but it grew on me quickly. The florals are toned down by the complexity of the woods and sage, which make for a very natural scent that is reminiscent of more modern fragrances but without the artificial or chemical components. I'm a convert.

A very nice scent but does anybody else think that this smells almost exactly like Cool Water? My sniffer isn't as evolved as many on this forum but to me the same great scent can be had for half the price with the Davidoff stuff....is there something deeper I'm missing here? :confused:

Top Bottom