full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
great thanks a lot Jim

more places for me to waste my money :tongue_sm:lol:
Its what I do!:biggrin:

The good news is its not in the triangle so its easier to escape from with your$$$, but Jimbos hamburger joint is just 2 doors down. :a18:

V

VR6ofpain

Pretty cool layout. I am digging my White Tea After Shave Cream (pretty much an ASB) and Pure Badger brush.

Jim,

Did you mention you were from B&B? :wink:

Everyone I've had the pleasure of dealing with there has been amazingly pleasant and professional, and their products are great (I used their Lavender shave soap this morning).

-Nick

Yep- they offer a pretty comprehensive sampler on their website.

Are you referring to the $12 sample kit?? Sorry but I do not believe a "sample" should cost money....especially from a new company such as this when well-known firms (Floris, Penhalligon's) give you TONS of stuff for no charge....

Are you referring to the $12 sample kit?? Sorry but I do not believe a "sample" should cost money....especially from a new company such as this when well-known firms (Floris, Penhalligon's) give you TONS of stuff for no charge....

Not exactly "new". I was buying their stuff back in 1998, it was widely available at Sephora et. al. Went through gallons of their ASB over the years. Their whole line is very nice - and you can't beat those brush handles! :thumbup1:

Not exactly "new". I was buying their stuff back in 1998, it was widely available at Sephora et. al. Went through gallons of their ASB over the years. Their whole line is very nice - and you can't beat those brush handles! :thumbup1:

I take my comment back, had no idea that had been around for a decade. I will say that those big handles are intriguing....

Jim,

Did you mention you were from B&B? :wink:

Everyone I've had the pleasure of dealing with there has been amazingly pleasant and professional, and their products are great (I used their Lavender shave soap this morning).

-Nick

Yes, Agree,and agreed!

I had a nice chat and was the guest latherer for the afternoon. I did not buy anything this trip but got samples for all the kids in my shop.

You can just call them and they will also send you samples- Same as Penhaligon (Both have options to buy samples, but if you just call they will send them free.... never quite understood that, haha)

V

VR6ofpain

"Pretty much an ASB" what does that mean??
I meant; pretty much an after shave balm. Not sure why they call it after shave cream. Though I guess the consistency looks different than most balms. Works the same as a balm.

On another note I have found the White Tea Shave Cream to be pretty lackluster after using it for a few days. I end up with irritation on my neck.

Top Bottom