What's new

B&B Shave Brushes

Where can I get my hands on the new B&B essential shave brush that is supposed to come out soon. Better yet, when is the thing supposed to hit the market? How much is it supposed to cost?

Also is there a way for newbies like me to get their hands on any previous B&B shave brushes?

Where can I get my hands on the new B&B essential shave brush that is supposed to come out soon. Better yet, when is the thing supposed to hit the market? How much is it supposed to cost?

Also is there a way for newbies like me to get their hands on any previous B&B shave brushes?

The B&B Essential is not out yet and I believe most of the initial production run is spoken for - but fear not, the plan is to stock it as a regular item in the Decant shop.

The only way to get the 2006 brush is to look on the BST forum - I think there might be one or two up for sale - if not keep your eye open as they pop up every now and again.

Most of the initial production run is spoken for??? How did one get on that list? I've been looking for the announcement that they were up for sale. I want one and the razor to go with it.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Don't think there is a matching razor....

-Mo

I seem to recall a recent post from Joel about looking into a DE to go with the Essential, but I'm shooting from the hip here ... :whistling:

Don't think there is a matching razor....

-Mo

YET! :wink: It's in the works. We have a handle, and are going to be testing and playing with some different DE heads to come up with something sharp!

If/when the DE is completed - next would be a stand to house BOTH the DE and the Brush :smile:

Most of the initial production run is spoken for??? How did one get on that list? I've been looking for the announcement that they were up for sale. I want one and the razor to go with it.

The initial run of 50, I believe, was reserved for contributors and moderators. The next run will be available in the B&B Decant store.

A STAND TOO.... HOW CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER? I CAN'T WAIT!!! I JUST LOST A GREAT BID ON EBAY FOR A SILVER TIP MUHLE AND MUG FOR $32 BECAUSE I WASN'T LOGGED ON.. EVEN THOUGH I COULD LOOK AT MY BIDDING AND WATCHING INFORMATION ..AND THE SITE RECOGNIZED ME ... THUS MISLEADING ME TO BELIEVE THAT I WAS LOGGED ON..I'M SO VERY INCREDIBLY ANGRY (to put it politely) AT EBAY .. I HAD BEEN WATCHING THIS ITEM FOR DAYS.. oh well... ATLEAST THERE IS HOPE HERE .. REGARDING THE B&B BRUSH & HOPEFULLY RAZOR AND STAND SET... :001_rolle

Regarding the razor heads being considered.......please don't use the basic Merkur design. I would love to see a similar design to the Slant head, but without the, uh, slant.

Designing a good brush takes time. Just like any good product a lot of effort has to go in it. So it might still be some time before we get to see the final result of the B&B-brush. The guys who are designing it have been given a task with increasing expectations, as everybody seems to be waiting for it to go into production.

I don't know what you think about it, but I think it is worth walking the extra mile (read: wait a bit longer) if the final result will be so much better. I have no doubt that al those people are working hard (some probably in their spare time), so maybe we ought to give them a little break now and then instead of constantly hammering on the question when it is going to come out.

For you, designers and tester, keep up the good work. We are all behind you. (but you've certainly managed to get me excited :biggrin:)

Top Bottom