What's new

Zingari Man Scents?

I recently got the Wanderer scent and to my nose and my wife's nose (which either validates what I smell or just indicates that we are both crazy) it smells almost identical to Maggards "London Barbershop". Not sure if this reference will help people who are curious but there it is.

Just landed, love the scent fresh clean with a sophistication, fraqance , that you would buy in a high end department store, have not shaved yet only commenting on scent,, the balm,, which is not that expensive is a big bottle
/ mine has a lot #, listed on container and inside container full, densely packed
proxy.php

First shave with soap and new razor
Razor Karve Razor b plate, nacet ( 1)
Scent awesome, lathered awesome, notice while lathering my face was receiving a moisturizing treatment, cushion/ slickness elite,, post elite , felt did not need an aftershave, but used balm,,which further elevated post feel, scent very nice,,
Explorer is a winner, to me and is going in the rotation

First shave with soap and new razor
Razor Karve Razor b plate, nacet ( 1)
Scent awesome, lathered awesome, notice while lathering my face was receiving a moisturizing treatment, cushion/ slickness elite,, post elite , felt did not need an aftershave, but used balm,,which further elevated post feel, scent very nice,,
Explorer is a winner, to me and is going in the rotation

In reviewing Zingari Man Sego, Ruds Shaves YouTube indicated that the soap can easilily be used without a post-shave product. But he also said that the Zingari Man post-shave balm is so good that he hates skipping it. I rarely use after shave products, so I cannot confirm Jason's comments, but the ingredient list looks pretty good.

In reviewing Zingari Man Sego, Ruds Shaves YouTube indicated that the soap can easilily be used without a post-shave product. But he also said that the Zingari Man post-shave balm is so good that he hates skipping it. I rarely use after shave products, so I cannot confirm Jason's comments, but the ingredient list looks pretty good.

I feel the same way as Ruds does. I was never very fond of aftershave balms, but Zingari balms brought me around full circle on this. They are top of market for me. The only balm close to Zingari is Hemingway Accoutrements but their post shave balsam is considerably more expensive.

I agree with Rudd’s. I like balms no matter what. I bought Zingari Man balms, Soloist, Magician and Wanderer to match the soaps. They are my absolute favorites except for Boellis Panama 1924 Balm. The Boellis doesn’t seem popular perhaps because of the higher price point. But the scent of Boellis is fabulous and a little goes a long way. Price/value goes to Zingari Man IMHO.

Top Bottom