What's new

Zingari Man question

Hello all. I was hoping some of you fine gents could help me out here. I bought Zingari Man No.1 soap, shave and balm and absolutely love it. The scent is strong and it lingers for quite a while.

My question for those that have tried other ZM products, are all of their scents as strong and potent as No.1?

If not, would anyone care to recommend me a few that are? Thanks so much!

Gregg

I say it's a low scent strength but everyone is different. My sniffer doesn't work as well as other peoples do. But I think out of the ones I have the strength is about the same. If it was stronger or even scentless I'd still love it. ZM is some top-quality soap! Other companies may have tons of different scents, but ZM is in the top 10 in quality. Buy them all!

IMO Zingari scents are right at the strength they should be. Noticeable throughout the shave but not like an annoying punch in the face like others. Heather knows what she is doing - as she should, having her background in cosmetics.

That being said, No1 isnt one I've had in the den. So might be one that was scented stronger.

I just received No. 1, Merchant, and Rambler yesterday and I’d say the strength of Merchant and Rambler is on par with No. 1. Merchant and Rambler both smell very different from No. 1 though. They aren’t floral at all the way No. 1 is. Smelling off the puck I’d rank them Merchant, Rambler, then No. 1. Not sure if I’m going to like No. 1, it’s a little too much rose and floral for my tastes.

I just received No. 1, Merchant, and Rambler yesterday and I’d say the strength of Merchant and Rambler is on par with No. 1. Merchant and Rambler both smell very different from No. 1 though. They aren’t floral at all the way No. 1 is. Smelling off the puck I’d rank them Merchant, Rambler, then No. 1. Not sure if I’m going to like No. 1, it’s a little too much rose and floral for my tastes.

Its always curious to me how people's sense of smell is. I recieved a samples of the merchant and rambler today. They both smell good, but to me No.1 is far and away the best smelling out of the 3.

I didn't think I would care for a floral scent as it sounds kind of feminine on the surface. But it smells so good to me!

I usually don’t go for floral scents but figured I’d give this one a try. Whether I keep it or not will probably depend on what my significant other thinks. Thank goodness for variety in shave soap scents because we all have our tastes and preferences

I usually don’t go for floral scents but figured I’d give this one a try. Whether I keep it or not will probably depend on what my significant other thinks. Thank goodness for variety in shave soap scents because we all have our tastes and preferences

I've been wet shaving for over 15 years, but until recently had no idea about the world of artisan soaps and aftershave. Talk about mind blowing. The last few months I have bought a ridiculous amount of soaps and aftershave and I'm blown away by their performance and scents.

I've been wet shaving for over 15 years, but until recently had no idea about the world of artisan soaps and aftershave. Talk about mind blowing. The last few months I have bought a ridiculous amount of soaps and aftershave and I'm blown away by their performance and scents.
Yeah it really is crazy how much different stuff is available. I feel like this is the golden age for soap and cream variety. I went a little crazy buying stuff and had to take a little time away from the forum. Hopefully I’ve learned my lesson and don’t buy every new soap going forward 😉

Yeah it really is crazy how much different stuff is available. I feel like this is the golden age for soap and cream variety. I went a little crazy buying stuff and had to take a little time away from the forum. Hopefully I’ve learned my lesson and don’t buy every new soap going forward 😉

I keep saying I have enough but then I run across something I want or someone has a sale and I end up buying more. Oh well, guess i could have worse vices.

Top Bottom