What's new

Zeke's Krampert's Finest Frostbite Review

Seriously, I just tried this for the first time. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I had a two pass shave and rinsed with water and then added the Frostbite and was really shocked. The wonderful cooling feeling is just awesome! I hope I never get used to it. And I LOVE the scent. Yea, it made my eyes water, (I'm kind of a lightweight lol) but I can't say enough good things about this stuff. I'm a fan for sure!

So glad I read about Frostbite here! What other wonderful things do I need to try????

LOL! It's a killer eye waterer if you wear glasses, kinda traps the vapors right around the eyes. It's great smelling.

Brian Krampert makes great aftershaves...you need to try his Bay Rum if you haven't already. Just make sure to shake either well before use. I use and love his Bay Rum and Frostbite aftershaves. Great stuff and all natural.

Thanks, I will try the bay rum. If its as good as the Frostbite I know I'm going to love it.

the frankincense gives it a really interesting earthy smell, and the face freeze is awesome, of course. great stuff.

Im a big frankincense fan, and haven't tried an aftershave where it is a major component. I'll have to put this one on my short list.

Krampert's Frostbite will always be in my Den! Great menthol cooling, great conditioning, great scent.

proxy.php

Top Bottom