What's new

You've Got To See This

I realize I'm a newbie to this forum and it's possible that this link may located somewhere else on the forum but you've absolutely GOT TO SEE THIS. While searching Google Images for an Avatar I came across a picture of a man whose face was torn to shreds from shaving. It turns out that this picture was from the Martin Scorsese 1967 film "The Big Shave". Go here to see a short video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jwek_the-big-shave-martin-scorsese_shortfilms The video is rather normal at first but gets very interesting at around 3 minutes and by 4 1/2 minutes it had me laughing hysterically. I'd say that this post has potential of becoming a "sticky".:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

From the Internet Movie Database:

This short film is a metaphor for the Vietnam War. A man walks into a meticulously clean and sterile bathroom, concentrating on the polished porcelain and shiny metal motif. He then proceeds to shave. When his face is clean, however, he only continues to shave until he pierces through his skin. Blood covers him and falls around him, the red contrasting the perfect spotlessness of the bathroom.
Written by Joseph D. Guernsey

Top Bottom