What's new

Your Top 3 Most Complimented Colognes

In no particular order:

Tabac Original EdC. My signature scent.
Joop! Homme EdT. When I want to ring the changes but not stray too far away.
Givenchy Gentlemen Only Casual Chic EdT. Probably my most expensive and most subtle fragrance and worn occasonally.

That's my 3 scents worth.

Okay, so, I'm guessing we are talking fragrance alone, not aftershaves, right? I wear aftershave as a main fragrance, and all of the ones by Fine get me noticed, in a good way, if I match up the seasons right.

As far as daily colognes go:

1.) TOBS Original 74/ Victorian Lime 74 -- This is a tie. For winter I use the original, for summer, I use the Victorian Lime. I love them both. I know they count as different scents, but, they're both great, and, they both have 74 as part of the name. I actually get an even number of compliments on both of them. The best aftershave for the Original is the A/S of the same name that TOBS makes. I don't like very much to get it in the way of it. I love that one, it smells like it's straight from the 1850's.

2.) Muehlens' 4711 -- I have to be very careful about which A/S, cream, etc. I use with it, though. But, when I get it right, it's right. Everybody comments. Then, they ask. Then, they react to how old it is.

3.) TOBS Sandalwood -- I can only wear this during the spring. It's good for day, or night. I just have match up soap, cream, and Aftershave scents. It blends nicely with DIY aftershaves, with it's own TOBS A/S corresponding scent, and, with Fine Platinum.

For special occasions, in no order:

Houbigant - Fougere Royale

Floris - Limes

Crown - Imperial

Okay, so, I'm guessing we are talking fragrance alone, not aftershaves, right? I wear aftershave as a main fragrance, and all of the ones by Fine get me noticed, in a good way, if I match up the seasons right.
What do you recommend as far as seasonal Fine ASLs go?

I've been looking at getting some of their products, but the only ones that appeal to me, at least by their names, are American Blend and Platinum.

Top Bottom