What's new

Your thoughts on all the vendors/people selling Feather blades from Thailand?

Amazon and eBay vendors from Thailand sell Feathers for half of what mainstream vendors' charge. Seems to good to be true.

Are they legitimate?

Has anyone tried the lower priced blades?

Your thoughts are appreciated.

- Jason

Great blades. They are the same feathers as the higher priced ones, just targeted and priced for the Thai market. I take full advantage of the fact that we can get those blades that were never meant to be sold here in the US.

I've ordered Feathers from Thailand two separate times. I have had zero issues with the experience. It does take about a month to receive the shipment, so plan ahead.

I live in Asia and though Feather is readily available here, I haven't tried them yet. My last price check with the local distributor is the equivalent of about $1.25for a pack of 5 blades.

As an aside, the local distributor doesn't really move a lot of the DE blades. His main revenue comes from supplying hospitals and clinics with the scalpel blades that Feather makes.

Bought from two different Thailand vendors on Amazon, no problems only length of shipping. Bought from a USA vendor on Amazon, three months of problems blades never came. Did a trade on BST for a razor for Feather blades,, he got razor and I got nothing for three months but excuses now it has been six months and still nothing. IMO no matter who you workwith for Feather blades it just depends if he is a Gentlemen or not. Good luck.

Bought from two different Thailand vendors on Amazon, no problems only length of shipping. Bought from a USA vendor on Amazon, three months of problems blades never came. Did a trade on BST for a razor for Feather blades,, he got razor and I got nothing for three months but excuses now it has been six months and still nothing. IMO no matter who you workwith for Feather blades it just depends if he is a Gentlemen or not. Good luck.

Wow. Amazon can be a gamble but I have never heard of someone getting swindled on a BST. I would search the user id to see if others have posted complaints about this person.

Sounds like you could use a boost.

I am ordering 200 feathers from a reputable vendor but I still have over 100 Med Preps (the ones that state for hospital use only).

If you PM your address I will send some freebies your way. All I ask is that you don't sell or trade them.

Take care,
Jason

Wow. Amazon can be a gamble but I have never heard of someone getting swindled on a BST. I would search the user id to see if others have posted complaints about this person.

Sounds like you could use a boost.

I am ordering 200 feathers from a reputable vendor but I still have over 100 Med Preps (the ones that state for hospital use only).

If you PM your address I will send some freebies your way. All I ask is that you don't sell or trade them.

Take care,
Jason
That would be a very gentlemanly act.

For my own curiosity (I may be in the market to order some Feathers), which reputable vendor and how much are the Feathers?

That would be a very gentlemanly act.

For my own curiosity (I may be in the market to order some Feathers), which reputable vendor and how much are the Feathers?

The cheapest option is a B&B user/vendor Dr. Idiot. He has many good reviews but I think he is located somewhere in Asia. I am convinced he is 100% legitimate but I have decided to buy in the U.S.

I am going with Chicago Shaving who I think is also a B&B vendor. He is nice guy and I have purchased from him before.

It is a little more but I like the idea of being able to pick up the phone and call if a problem arises. I also try to stay local.

Currently Chicago Shaving is out of stock but he believes that a new shipment will arrive next week.

I think Dr idiot's store front is called Double Edge Shaving Place.

Both offer B&B members coupon codes. I don't want to post them without their consent. If you contact them I am sure they will give it to you.

According to my math for 200 Feathers shipped you have:

Double Edge Shaving Place is $53 with a code
Chicago Shaving is $60 with a code.

Top Bottom