What's new

Your ideal locale

you know rudy,I have never been there,but I am currently living in a city ranked "the most dangerous city in california".....I have been living here 33 years,I should have sold 6 years ago,and I would have had a sweet deal..now this place is shattered.I want to live in a safe,friendly and WARM place....finland,norway,sweden all are great ,but too damn cold for my athritic bones,although they do boast 100% education and employment ,fairly honest governments that are not invading other countries to steal natural resources,and health care that is either free or affordable...malta fits most of this,plus it's WARM......I have lived off and on in gambia (coastal west africa) and tanzania ,east africa,and you can live very nice there,and safely ....looking into the future,I see a disaster coming in strong to california...

Do you sense it too? Not just CA but the whole country, I don't think there's any way we are going to be able to get out of the trillions of debt Dick Cheney & Co. sold us out for. I feel New Zealand pulling me. It's a wonderful place to raise children, no deadly animals to worry about, not overpopulated, and everything's so clean. Not the thickest ozone layer around and the government's a bit too socially conservative, but the Kiwis themselves seem overall very nice, friendly, and upstanding people.

Do you sense it too? Not just CA but the whole country, I don't think there's any way we are going to be able to get out of the trillions of debt Dick Cheney & Co. sold us out for. I feel New Zealand pulling me. It's a wonderful place to raise children, no deadly animals to worry about, not overpopulated, and everything's so clean. Not the thickest ozone layer around and the government's a bit too socially conservative, but the Kiwis themselves seem overall very nice, friendly, and upstanding people.

It is really becoming a third world atmosphere in many california towns...unless there is a murder ,the chance of getting police help in my town and many others in the bay area is slim to none...libraries ,youth gyms, senoir social activities all gone...many cities have disbanded 100 year old fire departments and contracted with outside agencies to save a buck or two....I really see the day when either the old style volunteer militias will have to take back the cites,or the national guard will be called in to patrol the streets...

Top Bottom