What's new

Your First Date With A Supermodel

I am not single, so I would not go on a such date... so I translate the question to "What razor would you use if you need to be as perfectly shaved as possible without any accidents?"

Currently my safest choice would be iKon ShaveCraft #102 slant. It always delivers BBS on the easy parts of my face and near BBS on the difficult one (jaw bone and chin). It is a very smooth shaving razor and I think it is difficult to fail a shave with it.

Agreed. I still don't understand why they like it over a clean shaven man. But either way, I would use Old Faithful (butterfly DE) with a Feather blade, for a BBS shave. :)

So what we need is a negative-blade exposure razor that can take 4-5 days growth down to this in two passes plus touch up:

proxy.php

If I can't impress the supermodel with my charm, wit, and intelligence then a shave won't make a difference. Maybe that's why I don't get second dates (or first) with supermodels.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Oh the stories I could tell of the hair shows I used to go to.....
Today I would let my wife choose, as it would be the one she would use to slice my throat...

After the first date, you won't have any more razors left after selling them all to cover the costs.. no second date either. Instead, save your money and buy a new razor or 10.

My razor would be either my GEM Damaskeene or Gillette Old Type.

The "stubble" look invokes two thoughts:
- eh, I'm too lazy to shave. Why bother it will grow back.
- indecisive; should I shave or should grow a bread ..... should I shave or should grow a bread ...

So what we need is a negative-blade exposure razor that can take 4-5 days growth down to this in two passes plus touch up:

proxy.php

LOL!! If you could invent that, you would be a millionaire overnight. LOL!!! :euro:

My razor would be either my GEM Damaskeene or Gillette Old Type.

The "stubble" look invokes two thoughts:
- eh, I'm too lazy to shave. Why bother it will grow back.
- indecisive; should I shave or should grow a bread ..... should I shave or should grow a bread ...

Your first thought is where I go to when I see it. I'm too lazy to care for my appearance. :sleep12: But what kills me is that women don't give the credit to a man who care about his appearance :shaving:. Go figure. :a52:

My choice of course would be my Feather AS-D2. The Feather indeed is a sure thing (pun intended) as you simply cannot nick yourself even if you try. And by the way, if the supermodel prefers stubbles to DE induced BBS then you be advised to focus on the cocktails
:a50:

Last edited:
No kidding. Seems 48-72 hours stubble is all the rage.
No. It was all the rage about in 2008, for sure. It's going out now, and has been for the past two years or so. Sure, there are still a few stragglers rocking the scruff, but the percentage is actually way down compared with how it was just 3 or 4 years ago. It is hoped that everybody will get the memo in time.

Top Bottom