What's new

Your Favorite/Current Sunglasses

https

I still wear a pair of these that I got back circa 1986. They were great glasses then and still are...

proxy.php

Although I'd like another pair of these - I had a pair for about 8 years and loved them but they broke at the nosepiece (second pair to do that actually) but I love the way they look on me.

proxy.php

Ray Ban Cockpit... the only aviators that fit my face and don't look like they came out of a Cracker Jack package!

proxy.php

I've been looking into these Dita Sparrows for a couple weeks now...Does anyone here have any experience with Dita?

proxy.php

I have about 4 pairs that I wear to match the situation.

My favorite pair is the Oakley "Splinter"
proxy.php

Second favorite is the Oakley "Square Whisker"
proxy.php

This pair I use for working on the farm and general sporting activities the Oakley "Fives"
proxy.php

This pair I picked up at a blow out sale. The way they are shaped is great for activities that are fast. The shape of these glasses creates a perfect shield for your eyes in the wind. I use them for boating and biking. Spy "Mach 2"
proxy.php

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I have a pair of Maui Jim Whalers

proxy.php

and a pair of Maui Jim Stingrays

proxy.php

I feel like these are the only 2 pair of sunglasses I will ever need. The brown pair are stylish and perfect for driving, and the dark pair are sportier and great for bright days. My fiancee bought both pairs for me, and pretty much ruined me. I could never go back to wearing non polarized lenses again.

Currently AO Aviators
I bought them after my ancient wayfarers broke.
the seem to be much sturdier than my fathers RB Aviators IMHO.

I have a pair of Bolles that I use for driving. I recently got a pair of Oakley customs with lenses for golf.

Both are polarized. I won't wear anything else.

Top Bottom