What's new

Yellowstone bourbon

Drinking Yellowstone tonight. This one is new to me and I do not see much attention paid to it online and in the media, except a certain uptick in ads for it. Seems really nice to me. I think I paid $36 for it. Seems to punch above its weight. Anyone have any thoughts?

Drinking Yellowstone tonight. This one is new to me and I do not see much attention paid to it online and in the media, except a certain uptick in ads for it. Seems really nice to me. I think I paid $36 for it. Seems to punch above its weight. Anyone have any thoughts?
It's just ok, at least to me. It's smooth but not a ton of flavor. I see then here around $40 and there are better bourbons in that range.

While it has no connection, I imagine the popularity of the TV program which shares it's name will lead to an increase in sales and interest. I've not had it, but heard good things.

It's just ok, at least to me. It's smooth but not a ton of flavor. I see then here around $40 and there are better bourbons in that range.
Thanks for the tasting notes. I agree not a ton of flavor, but smooth. I liked it but have not bought another bottle. I do not love the TV show, but I agree interesting if it increases sales.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I agree not a ton of flavor, but smooth.

That's a good bit of damning with faint praise. ;)

I've not had cause to try Yellowstone. From the sound of these reviews, I don't think I'll go out of my way to find that cause unless someone is offering a taste from an open bottle.

Top Bottom