What's new

Yaqi 24mm synthetic

Just got my Yaqi synthetic from bundubeard, and my gosh does this thing lather amazingly! Its absolutely fantastic. Its extremely soft while retaining tons of backbone for sure!

Cant wait to use this brush for December's shaves, and I'll write a proper review in the next few weeks or so.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your review.
Thanks! I used it today and the lather was explosive. I'm used to boars, and love the scrub and backbone they have, so i was surprised that this synthetic matched my omega in terms of backbone, but with incredibly soft tips.

This particular one has the plissoft knot, i prefer the more traditional look over the tuxedo knots.

Thanks! I used it today and the lather was explosive. I'm used to boars, and love the scrub and backbone they have, so i was surprised that this synthetic matched my omega in terms of backbone, but with incredibly soft tips.

This particular one has the plissoft knot, i prefer the more traditional look over the tuxedo knots.

Synthetics as the easiest to lather with, for sure. I love the face feel of natural hairs but can't beat synthetics in terms of performance. Yaqi has one of the best values in the market as well.

Yup, badger, boar + horse naturals have a unique feel on face and I enjoy this but the synths (Plisson, Tux, Cashmere) have super soft tips and lather like nobody's business

Synthetics as the easiest to lather with, for sure. I love the face feel of natural hairs but can't beat synthetics in terms of performance. Yaqi has one of the best values in the market as well.
I agree, I love the scrub from my omega 49 (boar), but there's just no beating how well this synthetic lathers. I tend to enjoy tallow soaps more than glycerine, but I'm fairly sure the synthetic will help me get thicker lather from the glycerine based soaps, although i find the tallows to be slicker in general.

Top Bottom