What's new

WTT: Merkur Futur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I know some of you have too many soaps or creams and they are taking valuable space. How about this deal - I have a Merkur Futur in really good condition that was used... 40-50 times maybe. Please see photos. Everything works great, but I do not have the original box. I would ship it in a Parker box, or something similar. You know what it is - a famous adjustable-gap double edge safety razor featuring a unique snap-on cap design with a matte chrome finish. Futuristic looking, aggressive, big & heavy, made in Solingen, Germany. I will clean it with scrubbing bubbles and a gentle toothbrush.

I am not interested in selling it, but I am interested in trading it for some soaps and creams: I love Stirling soaps, ToBS creams, I am interested in trying some Tabac. And definitely interested in matching aftershave(s). If you have some extras, please PM me your offer. I will leave this open for a couple of days and hopefully we can find a good trade deal here. CONUS, please.

Quick edit: the only razor trade I'd consider (because I am actually trying to reduce my collection of razors and getting more razors in trade does not exactly help, lol) is a SCHICK KRONA in excellent condition. Silver tip/Black tip, doesn't matter.

IMG_2127.JPGIMG_2128.JPGIMG_2130.JPGIMG_2131.JPG

Last edited:
Alright guys, I know some of you have too many soaps or creams and they are taking valuable space. How about this deal - I have a Merkur Futur in really good condition that was used... 40-50 times maybe. Please see photos. Everything works great, but I do not have the original box. I would ship it in a Parker box, or something similar. You know what it is - a famous adjustable-gap double edge safety razor featuring a unique snap-on cap design with a matte chrome finish. Futuristic looking, aggressive, big & heavy, made in Solingen, Germany. I will clean it with scrubbing bubbles and a gentle toothbrush.

I am not interested in selling it, but I am interested in trading it for some soaps and creams: I love Stirling soaps, ToBS creams, I am interested in trying some Tabac. And definitely interested in matching aftershave(s). If you have some extras, please PM me your offer. I will leave this open for a couple of days and hopefully we can find a good trade deal here. CONUS, please.

Quick edit: the only razor trade I'd consider (because I am actually trying to reduce my collection of razors and getting more razors in trade does not exactly help, lol) is a SCHICK KRONA in excellent condition. Silver tip/Black tip, doesn't matter.

View attachment 1064852View attachment 1064853View attachment 1064854View attachment 1064855
Go with the Silver tip.Later black tips are very mild

I have received several offers and I have to say they were all more than fair. I simply picked one that had most of the creams/soaps I wanted to try. It's fun to do these little trades that ultimately don't cost us much $$, but let us try different shaving "hardware" and "software" in exchange for something we don't use much anymore.

I will probably have some more razors for trade soon, including a beautiful Parker open comb. Again, thanks to all who messaged me today, I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom