What's new

WTS: Vintage Gillette Tech & Super Speed

Greetings! I have two very nice vintage Gillette DE razors to offer. I ended up with duplicates on these great razors and I am hoping someone who collects or wants to try vintage razors will give these beauties a nice home. Both are in one photo but if you want more photos I will sure oblige. They are both in very nice condition and function perfectly. I would say both are above average for their age. I will pay for shipping, CONUS only.

First up... Pre-war (1938-1941) triangle slot, heavy handle Gillette Tech. No brassing, slight wear, a great mild razor. There is something very cool about shaving with a razor that was in production 75 years ago! $23.00 shipped

Second... 1957 (C4) Gillette Super Speed "Flare Tip". This one is special and was my re-entry to DE shaving. I discovered it was actually my birth year razor but I eventually found my birth year and quarter razor. So, I really hope there is someone looking for a '57 SS! Very clean, works like a champ. $27.00 shipped

$BST Razors Jan 2017_1.jpg

$BST Razors Jan 2017_2.jpg

UPDATE... Lots of views but no interest. Items Discounted! $3.00 off each. $20.00 for the Tech. $24.00 for the Super speed.

I will leave this open on BST for a couple more days and if no interest they go to ebay. I just wanted to offer here first. Thanks!

Hi just wondering if the condition on the superspeed flare tip and if you ship to the UK.

Very good condition. on a scale of 1-10, if 5 was user=grade and 10 was mint/unused, I would place it at 7-8. No visible brassing but some of the nickel is a little worn. Functions perfectly. I prefer to keep the sale CONUS only because of prohibitive mail costs. Sorry.

As an attempt to bump... any interest? I really would rather sell these razors CONUS and within the B&B community. PM (or is that converse) me with an offer if you are interested. Thanks!

Top Bottom