What's new

wow!

is this what shaving is supposed to be like? i just today got in my stirling shave soap and preshave soap. tried them out even though i shaved earlier. as a top off thing and man it waslike a knife through butter. went 4 passes and even one against the grain. i got a couple of weepers but there is no redness that i noticed or tenderness. shaved my headd earlier tooo. same result. also got a scuttle. thanks for the recommendations and encouragement!

jump-for-joy.gif

is this what shaving is supposed to be like? i just today got in my stirling shave soap and preshave soap. tried them out even though i shaved earlier. as a top off thing and man it waslike a knife through butter. went 4 passes and even one against the grain. i got a couple of weepers but there is no redness that i noticed or tenderness. shaved my headd earlier tooo. same result. also got a scuttle. thanks for the recommendations and encouragement!
Yup... Stirling soaps rock in my experience. Which soap(s) did you get?

Stirling soap is very good. They also have a couple of great brushes as well.

Top Bottom