What's new

FT would like to trade my Konsul XL for Above The Tie S1 or S2 slant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I thought I'd throw this offer out there in the event that someone has either an S1 or S2 from ATT that they aren't completely attached to that they wouldn't mind trading in for a Konsul XL model; the Konsul is a well built razor and has given me some good shaves but it turns out I'd much prefer something a bit more practical that would also get along better with the Feathers I favor these days, and having at one point used the S1 and at the time finding it too mild for the blades I was using then then selling it here on BST I've since come to regret it as it would probably be more up my alley now but alas ATT is no more so I can't purchase a new one, figured this could be a great opportunity for someone to get a Konsul without the 400 price tag and has either version of that particular ATT slant. I would ask anyone interested to message me with BST guideline compliant pictures featuring forum name and date, thanks for looking!

also please note that I had indeed removed the little metal stopper that keeps the shaft from coming out of the handle completely, I had preferred it this way in order to clean or dry out the razor more thoroughly as needed and has no impact on performance whatsoever, a replacement can always be bought from Rex if anyone so chooses

20230728_112153.jpg
20230728_112505.jpg
20230728_112608.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom