What's new

World's Most Annoying Comercial Slogan

Not so much a slogan, but an ad campaign. The MasterCard "priceless" stuff. I mean honestly, what's it been, 20 years? Do something else.

Old Milwaukee, "It don't get no better than this." Drunk and illiterate. Nice.

(Later mercifully changed to "it doesn't get any better than this," which is merely false.)

Ugh, I hate the axe commercials. Especially because I hate the product itself and the pre-teen nature of it. The caveman commercials are up there too. My vote however goes for the Geico money-with-eyes commericals. Wow those got irritating fast and yet they won't go away.

Edited to add: Oh and the jewelry commercial where the man is screaming out that he loves the woman he's with and she's acting embarassed, pissed off and generally mean-spirited. Then he pulls out some diamond jewelry and she kisses him, nuzzles him and tells him she loves him. Moral of the story: women have every right to be mean until bought off with jewelry. Men should respond of course, by spending more on jewelry.

Last edited:
Monsanto used to advertise "Without chemicals, life itself would be impossible."

Such a debt of gratitude we owe Monsanto. :smile:

I'm afraid I'll be dredging up really old ones, since I don't really watch TV anymore.

"It's not a car, it's a Volkswagen!"

I have a better one, not really a slogan...it is more like annoying music in a stupid ad. It is the music in the Enzyte male enhancement commercial.

Top Bottom