What's new

Working on the railroad: A short story of my life

*walks away slowly from all of you guys while facing you the whole time...*
:bored:

It's OK, they're really harmless.

What have you six of that I need to watch?!?

Well, he has drank six pitchers of Long Island Tea.....

Okay it's nearly 3am and I'll be darned if my 1000th post on here is gonna be about bottom pinching! Goodnight ... And I'll check in in the morning to see what madness has occurred while I slept.
Sore bottoms all round I suspect.

2 shy? There will be plenty of madness to rocket you well past 1k when you sign back on.

Which is Irish for: "Backs away slowly." :tongue_sm
:glare: No. I COULD back away slowly with my eyes closed. :tongue_sm
The "not taking my eyes off anyone" part is important. Othewise someone might sneak up behind me and goose me :tongue_sm

By the way, the 1,000 post is traditionally celebrated here by a round of goosing. It's how this smiley got it's start. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:
:blink:But... but... but ... that smiley has a "thumb up". I don't want any "thumbs up"
(see what I did there?)

Well, you know us... low hanging fruit and all. :lol:
Wow. I literally can not think of any way I can phrase my joke about this without it getting censored.
Let's just say that I'm a female

Okay so that was my 999th post. Now onto posting my 1000th post PIF faaaar away from this thread!
Ha!

:glare: No. I COULD back away slowly with my eyes closed. :tongue_sm
The "not taking my eyes off anyone" part is important. Othewise someone might sneak up behind me and goose me :tongue_sm

:blink:But... but... but ... that smiley has a "thumb up". I don't want any "thumbs up"
(see what I did there?)

Wow. I literally can not think of any way I can phrase my joke about this without it getting censored.

Okay so that was my 999th post. Now onto posting my 1000th post PIF faaaar away from this thread!
Ha!

Shirley, you can post one more.

GAH!

Dagnam you guys! I was so excited to not be posting my 1000th in this thread that I absentmindedly posted a congratulations in a PIF thread before posting my own 1000th post PIF thread! So it was my 1001th post PIF.
Grrrr :lol:

GAH!

Dagnam you guys! I was so excited to not be posting my 1000th in this thread that I absentmindedly posted a congratulations in a PIF thread before posting my own 1000th post PIF thread! So it was my 1001th post PIF.

Aw, too bad. Maybe you can post you 2k post in some crazy thread? Congrats, though.:thumbup1:

GAH!

Congratulations, you have chosen function over form with your 1000th.
Enjoy the evening.

Well, he has drank six pitchers of Long Island Tea.....

:whistling: :blush:

(see what I did there?)

:lol::lol::lol:

GAH!

See how impelling we are? :biggrin:

Yes, I'm feeling quite impaled indeed :lol:

Sorry, Christopher Lee has that impaling thing to himself so you will have to try something else.

proxy.php

Glad to be of service :laugh::thumbup:!

I took a statistics test today at the testing center, studied for a calculus test I am taking tomorrow and did physics home work.

I'm pumped so full of allergy medicine that I feel like I've been driving for about 12 hours.

This is the first thread I read when I logged onto B&B today! Exactly what I needed! :lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom