What's new

winter lavender

I am looking for a nice spicy lavender scent, i used to use a lotion that had a great masculine lavender scent and I really liked it. I think it could work as a winter scent too. Just looking for a good frag.

Burrbery London comes to mind.
Zino Davidoff is one of the best lavender for the price
Serge Lutens Gris Clair.
The previous three are somewhat sweet. The following are not:
English Fern, Lavandula and Blenheim Bouquet by Penhaligons
C&S Frankincense and Myrrh and Oxford and Cambridge (though this one is more summery) by C&S

Caron pour Homme works all year round.

perhaps Creed Royal Scottish Lavender

After reading up on that, it sounds very promising, but also very much out of my price range sadly. Also would it be too formal for daily wear, I am a college student.

After reading up on that, it sounds very promising, but also very much out of my price range sadly. Also would it be too formal for daily wear, I am a college student.

it is pretty pricey.

im a student too, no such thing as too formal. people appreciate smelling something thats not axe/lynx. you would be surprised about the compliments a good cologne will get you

SCS New Spice, Bay rum w/twist, Bond no.9 little italy, Bois Sushi Imperial, Raquets, St.james, endymion. Iam still unsure how much to wear too.

hehe. the man who says creed is to formal has endymion and st james :tongue:

for how much to wear - it really depends on the individual scents.
just play around with them to see how much you need to wear

dont worry - i love my samples too (i guess its a student thing). these are some ive been saving for a trip im doing at the end of the year (ive since added a few more) :biggrin:

attachment.php

dont worry - i love my samples too (i guess its a student thing). these are some ive been saving for a trip im doing at the end of the year (ive since added a few more) :biggrin:

I got a "few" too(bad webcam shot). I call it mini-den.

Welll.... most of it, I paid for some of them. but ya being a student makes you truly appreciate free stuff, I just hope one day I can afford to pass it on.

*thumbs up*
once ive we've our degrees and are making proper money we can drop some pif samplers.

...until then though :biggrin:

I am looking at teaching, so proper money is something I will never see. But I am sure I will PIF some Dial soap for shaving :D

Top Bottom