What's new

Will Blackland restock the Sabre?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything. I shot them an email a couple of weeks ago - no response. They have been out of stock for a long time. I hope it's not discontinued. It figures. I'm ready to get something, and it's gone. Ha! Worse things can happen...

I asked Blackland the same question back in June and got this reply.

"We don't currently have an ETA for the Sabre to return, but we do expect to have them this summer at some point. Once we have an update, we will share that announcement via email newsletter and social media."

While summer has gone I hope they will restock soon

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything. I shot them an email a couple of weeks ago - no response. They have been out of stock for a long time. I hope it's not discontinued. It figures. I'm ready to get something, and it's gone. Ha! Worse things can happen...

Oh no! Can you please shoot us another email to [email protected]? We have an Inbox Zero policy so we don't skip emails and aim to respond to everyone within a business day. Of course, we're not perfect and things do occasionally slip through the cracks and this may have been while our new Customer Experience Lead was in training. Sorry for this!

Yep, Sabre returns this Saturday. Only a small batch though so I don't expect them to last long.

Screenshot_20220925-145107_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Top Bottom