What's new

Wilkinson razor.

E17DD65E-ECC1-4D2E-8A3E-D7B44ABAADDC.jpeg

Just saw this for sale in shoppers drug mart in Toronto. Never seen this before. Anyone have any experience with it? I picked it up and will show some pictures of it unboxed once I get home.

I picked one up at Shoppers (27.99) and at Walmart (19.99). I used it, it’s pretty good. Reminds me of a Gillette Knack or Schick Krona. It nice to see big box pharmacies and stores carry DE razors.

Ah not bad then. It came with some Wilkinson blades, never tried them before we’ll see if they are any good.

Exactly the reason why I just bought it. If they sell more de related items maybe they’ll carry more.

View attachment 973488

Just saw this for sale in shoppers drug mart in Toronto. Never seen this before. Anyone have any experience with it? I picked it up and will show some pictures of it unboxed once I get home.
There are some reviews on here already which rated it as fair. It's a rebranded Weishi. Basically the Van Der Hagen razor with a heavier handle. I'm guessing the shave is similar. If they're selling the Wilkinson shave soap at a reasonable price, it's worth trying. It's nothing fancy but will get the job done better than the canned goo.

There are some reviews on here already which rated it as fair. It's a rebranded Weishi. Basically the Van Der Hagen razor with a heavier handle. I'm guessing the shave is similar. If they're selling the Wilkinson shave soap at a reasonable price, it's worth trying. It's nothing fancy but will get the job done better than the canned goo.

Didn’t see any of the soap. I already have a large soap collection so I think I’m set for the next 20 years lol

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have been looking for one of these Wilkinson Sword TTO razors here in Australia but I think we are going to miss out. I can’t seem to find one here anywhere in my part of Australia.

Give it time and they will get to the larger grocery stores. A few of the larger stores in the UK seem to be trialing it to see what sort of response they will get before a possible roll out.

I have been looking for one of these Wilkinson Sword TTO razors here in Australia but I think we are going to miss out. I can’t seem to find one here anywhere in my part of Australia.
I can always try shipping out to you if you want.

52E9B361-63F1-43E8-97FD-F9E58C54FBC2.jpeg

Used the razor this morning. Loaded it with an astra blade. Nice shave handle didn’t feel too long. It was nice and comfortable. I can see myself using it more often.

I spotted one of them at our local Jean Coutu pharmacy for the first time today. (in Sackville, New Brunswick). They didn't used to have any DEs for sale, of any kind.
I couldn't see any way to open the box that wouldn't damage it, so I didn't get to kick the door and slam the tires..
The price was CAD$19.99, plus 15% taxes.

They always carried the Wilkinson Sword "Classic" blades though, but at the ridiculous price of $5 for 5. Now though, the price is something like $3.99 for 5, and they're in a large box with the same art style as the box for the razor. No blister pack, just a cardboard box, and you can't see the plastic dispenser (if there is one). Never saw that before.
proxy.php

They always had the soap in the blue bowl, and the black-handled boar brush (which does not suck).

@Basil - Can you give us the mass of the razor?

Last edited:
Top Bottom