What's new

why no Proraso Blue in a tub

So with the proraso blue line that came out, how come they offer it in a tube, but not a tub like the red or green.

Doe anyone have any insight to this at all?

just no insight.
simply enjoy Proraso Blue in the tube!!

proraso blue kent filarmonica santa maria novella russa april 16 2018.jpg

In 2012, when Proraso introduced the blue shaving cream in a tube, the company was asked if they were going to release it in a tub? They said they had no immediate plans to manufacture it, but always re-evaluate based on consumer demand and feedback. At the time, they said the same thing about producing a red after-shave and a white shaving cream in a tube and yet they have since gone on to introduce those two.
So, I expect there just hasn't been enough consumer demand for it...as Proraso sees it anyway.
Perhaps you should write to them?

In 2012, when Proraso introduced the blue shaving cream in a tube, the company was asked if they were going to release it in a tub? They said they had no immediate plans to manufacture it, but always re-evaluate based on consumer demand and feedback. At the time, they said the same thing about producing a red after-shave and a white shaving cream in a tube and yet they have since gone on to introduce those two.
So, I expect there just hasn't been enough consumer demand for it...as Proraso sees it anyway.
Perhaps you should write to them?

+1! Simply not enough demand! You could send them a note.

I thought the blue is the improved version of the white. So there actually is a proraso blue in a tub, which is white :)

Top Bottom