What's new

Whoa doggie! I wanted it but not THAT bad!!!

I have congratulated the winner! But I will let this mystery man identify himself! Always great to see a B&B'er win these collectables!!

Congrats to the happy buyer! You know who you are!!:001_smile

Yup. Twas me. I figured it would go pretty high. Luckily I came into some unexpected cash two days ago. I just hope the fellow I beat out was not a B&B'er. Sorry.

Len

Yup. Twas me. I figured it would go pretty high. Luckily I came into some unexpected cash two days ago. I just hope the fellow I beat out was not a B&B'er. Sorry.

Len

Along with the man who got the Bottom dial a couple of days ago, There seems to be a lot of "unexpected cash" floating around out there!

Add me to the list - With a larger than expected tax return, I bought a PILS Razor:thumbup1:

Along with the man who got the Bottom dial a couple of days ago, There seems to be a lot of "unexpected cash" floating around out there!

Add me to the list - With a larger than expected tax return, I bought a PILS Razor:thumbup1:

Mark, In my case you have to be over 70 to get my unexpected cash. I'm sure you don't want to wait that long.

Len

We're just trying to stimulate the economy..... Right Len?

Right Tom. You a bit more then me. I never saw the 195 auction, or maybe I did but thought it was the one for sale for many months now. I might have given it a shot. Congrats. I think that was a good price.

Len

Right Tom. You a bit more then me. I never saw the 195 auction, or maybe I did but thought it was the one for sale for many months now. I might have given it a shot. Congrats. I think that was a good price.

Len

Glad we did not get in a tug-of-war Len.

I get the feeling you got more horsepower under the hood....LOL

Top Bottom