What's new

Who wants some Stew?

displayimage.php

Hungry yet?

Fellas,

I just wanted to drop a quick note of introduction. I'll be serving as a new Stew in the General Shaving Discussion, alongside Jim (gearchow) and Chris (Go West Young Man). My main duties for now are cleaning up their empty beer cans and tidying up the place. These guys are animals. :lol:

I'm frankly humbled to serve as a Steward and hope that I can give back one one-hundredth of the joy, knowledge, and humor (some of it unintentional) I've gotten out of B&B. You fellas make this a great community and I'm glad I finally de-lurkified when I did.

Since not everybody knows exactly what a Steward does, I'll fill that in a little. We're here to be helpful, answer questions, plan contests and giveaways, and listen to your ideas on making B&B a better place. We're not here to enforce rules or smack you on the backside for being a naughty boy or girl. That's what the mods are for. :biggrin:

If you have any issues or concerns that you aren't comfortable airing out in public or discussing with a mod, please PM me or one of the other Stewards. That is what we are here for. Seriously.

Feel free to spam the rest of the thread with pictures of delicious stew. :w00t:

Thanks gents.

Ohh... cutting carrots and potatoes with a straight razor? It's gonna take a LOT of honing to fix up that edge! ;)

Congrats on your new position.

Congratulations, Francesco! Your insight on this board is always useful to me, and I'm happy to see you occupy an even more prominent role!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Fellas,

........I just wanted to drop a quick note of introduction. I'll be serving as a new Stew in the General Shaving Discussion, alongside Jim (gearchow) and Chris (Go West Young Man). My main duties for now are cleaning up their empty beer cans and tidying up the place. These guys are animals. :lol:

......Feel free to spam the rest of the thread with pictures of delicious stew. :w00t:

Thanks gents.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

Congrats again Francesco! :thumbup:

I'm just going for one beer and I'll be right back...

-jim

I've a couple cold ones ready to go! :001_tongu

I'll have that drink now.

proxy.php
You did say to post pictures of Stewie didn't you. :biggrin:

Thanks everyone...:blush:

Just toss the empties in the pile over there so I can start bagging them up.

proxy.php

Top Bottom