What's new

Which titanium razor should I purchase?

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
yeah that maybe would be pushing the budget, its one of them things if you could try before you buy. I could potentially justify it.

Price wise Blackbird Titanium would be about the budget, but then its open comb or not
No waiting list for the Blackbird either. My SS WR2 .95 puts a smile on my face every time I use it, but my Ti Blackbird isn't far behind.

~doug~

I read all the comments and to give advice I can not do as I have NO Ti Razor Experience
Both the Blackbird, and Timeless have what I call 30 test drive, and return policy.

So pick one, buy it if you love it, cool. If you hate return get refund. Go for option two.

If it was me I would choose the Timeless because of their Crown Handle.

Cheers, I do like the look of the Blackbird, just then would i get the Lite or Standard

Has every one in the Uk been charged Import duty? as that then looks to be another £60

Cheers, I do like the look of the Blackbird, just then would i get the Lite or Standard

Has every one in the Uk been charged Import duty? as that then looks to be another £60

What is limit in UK to get item with out import duty? You might try and circumvent the system importing individual razor components.

goods worth more than 135 per package im guessing, but then its if the sending would send individually and the cost per box etc

I know most stuff i order electronic wise from china its always marked up as GIFT lol

Top Bottom