What's new

Which ELECTRIC RAZOR did you use today (with SOTD pics)?

Saturday 20th April

Lectric Pre Shave- Kemei 1102 - 4711 Aftershave - Cerave Moisturiser

A lovely shave today. The 1102 is less harsh than my Remington F6. I seem to prefer the smaller profile heads and get a more comfortable shave with them

20240420_105421.jpg

Sunday 21st April

Lectric Pre Electric - Kemei 2026 - The Shave Factory Cologne #3 (Arabian)

The 2026 is dry only....despite what the product description says on Amazon. With a little care the cutters can be washed in-situ and of course the top cap can be removed and rinsed to clean the foil. 3 motor speeds available and the result was excellent.

Sunday 21st April

Lectric Pre Electric - Kemei 2026 - The Shave Factory Cologne #3 (Arabian)

The 2026 is dry only....despite what the product description says on Amazon. With a little care the cutters can be washed in-situ and of course the top cap can be removed and rinsed to clean the foil. 3 motor speeds available and the result was excellent.

PXL_20240423_092140454.MP.jpg

Avon Nourishing Shave Oil, Pakistani 'Parker' shavette clone with Tiger 1/2DE blade*. Light dusting of talc' with sponge for touch up using Panasonic Travel Shaver ES-RS10 (great little shaver, but poor build quality, note the way I've had to repair the lousy thin plastic head using epoxy, a dressmaker's pin, silver tape and a plastic tie). Joop aftershave Balm

*Stainless steel blades in a shavette are not my preferred choice for my sensitive skin. Much prefer a carbon steel DE blade like Treet Black Beauties which give me more of a traditional SR shaving experience

Last edited:
A very nice looking razor. How do the shaves compare with your Heritage?
In some ways its exactly the same shave. Smooth, close and quiet. In another way its got the modern swivel head thing that allows you to keep your wrist in one position. For the £20 or so I paid for it from Amazon its really very good. But as always YMMV

Sorry no pics. I'll try later.

Braun series 5, with series 7 silver head (cassette).
Talc powder
eau sauvage EDT & Perfume pour Homme.

Top Bottom