What's new

Which Brands Use All-Natural Ingredients?

I'm into all-natural ingredients, but also want sophisticated products. What are the brands that tend to use all natural stuff? Thanks in advance

Gentlemen's Refinery have good (pricey) products. I am using them right now.

WARNING! Just because one of a companies products is good (all natural) doesn't mean all the others as well. Even the companies with the best of reputations use some not-so-good stuff in some of their products..

Em's Lathering Shave Cream is all natural. It is a truly great shaving cream with all natural ingredients. However her ASB does contain parabens. Otherwise it's a great ASB.

Aubrey Organics is all natural but their shave cream is horrible. After 2 attempts to use it I chucked it. I use their Men's Stock After Shave Lotion. That is not bad.

Hope that helps.

DaveS

The Body Shop shave cream is really good. You might not like the scent, but the lather is fantastic, and the cream gives a nice cushion/glide. Come to think of it, all of their products are natural, so you could check out their after shaves and washes. The price of their products is pretty decent as well.

Kiss My Face products are said to be all natural. I am not sure about all of their products but I know the moisture shave is natural.

The Body Shop shave cream is really good. You might not like the scent, but the lather is fantastic, and the cream gives a nice cushion/glide. Come to think of it, all of their products are natural, so you could check out their after shaves and washes. The price of their products is pretty decent as well.

sorry to be a pedant, but i have a lot of body shop stuff and despite its 'natural' credentials, one look shows that they use pretty much to the same chemicals as everyone else (including dyes, etc) They do have the odd thing thrown in. A tip, ingredients are listed in order of quantity. Often near the end you'll read 'community traded beeswax from nigeria', or something. So yeah, they perhaps use a tad more natural ingredients than common brands, but in a manner disproportionate to the image they project, in my view.

OK, beginning to narrow down the list. Haven't gotten through all your suggestions yet, but right now I've got Mama Bear, Gentleman's Refinery, and The Gentleman's Quarter in the top tier, followed by Speik, Trumper and emsplace. I considered the price of the product in too.

Trader Joe's is all natural, I believe. It is best as a brushless, and is very affordable. I don't particularly like the scent.

Avalon Organics makes completely natural and just terrific shave cream. Alba is another winner.

Neither lathers, they are more like creams that you apply with your hand and not with a brush.

I often use one or the other for my last against the grain pass.

Top Bottom