What's new

where to post?

i have been away for some time now and have recently been considering thinning the herd of straight razors.
but i see there is now two areas "gentlemanly deals" and "marketplace". was wondering what the difference is between these two, and where my post should be?
i'm not a total OCD but ,,, i'd like to post it correctly.

i have been away for some time now and have recently been considering thinning the herd of straight razors.
but i see there is now two areas "gentlemanly deals" and "marketplace". was wondering what the difference is between these two, and where my post should be?
i'm not a total OCD but ,,, i'd like to post it correctly.

now you may have read this informational thread on the New Marketplace: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...ace-Guidelines

So how the heck do we get started using the new Marketplace? It is quite simple really, a click here, a click there, and presto!

To begin the process, head on into The Badger & Blade Marketplace and click on "New Thread". That will bring up the Sale input screen.

Attachment 531453

Then enter your information as follows:

That's it! As mentioned before this new Marketplace is Fee based, so click on the link above to make sure you fully understand what the fee structures are.

Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Kentos; 12-31-2014 at 06:26 PM.
~ ​​Kent
Kamisori Korner for the Kamisori Kurious
Check out the Straight Razor Forums
&#8226;<[Self-certified Straight Shaver]>&#8226;
&#12290;&#12290;&#29694;&#22312;&#26085;&#26412;&#21059;&#20992;&#12395;&#22818;&#20013;&#12290;&#12290;

My hammer is not

ah ha! i get it .. it's a bit different now from when i was here last. but is perfectly understandable.
thank you.

Top Bottom