What's new

Where is all the Barbasol "Brisk" aftershave?

It suddenly disappeared I believe sometime in 2018 along with the Vijon spice. They still manufacture it though if you go on the Barbasol site it's there but it's 6 pieces for 20 bucks or so. The stores are being dumb and not ordering/carrying them anymore. Perhaps they will return someday the same way I'd like to see Vijon spice return as well...

It never used to be carried all that widely in the first place; Walmart never had it and not many stores ever did. The place to buy it when it was on shelves was Dollar General, but they stopped carrying it last year. The only store shelf I can buy it from is Woodman's, which is a regional chain that makes a habit of stocking all the products in its suppliers' catalogs (they are also the only store I know of that carries Schick injector blades, Wilkinson Sword DEs, and all the scents of Aqua Velva.)

The place that has Brisk is Walgreens online store. If you live near a Walgreens, order it from their website at $2.29 or so per bottle and have it shipped to store for free.

$2.29 a bottle and FREE shipping to Walgreens store? I'm on it!

Yeah, I forgot to mention Dollar General. That's where I last purchased it...in 2009 :confused1 Both Brisk and Pacific Rush.

The only Barbasol product I ever saw at Big! Lots was the canned goo and some tubes of Pacific Rush aftershave balm ($1) of which I still have one left.

I wonder if Ollie's has shaving stuff?

$2.29 a bottle and FREE shipping to Walgreens store? I'm on it!

Yeah, I forgot to mention Dollar General. That's where I last purchased it...in 2009 :confused1 Both Brisk and Pacific Rush.

The only Barbasol product I ever saw at Big! Lots was the canned goo and some tubes of Pacific Rush aftershave balm ($1) of which I still have one left.

Lol.

Created a Walgreens account this morning and will order the aftershave later today.

Good grief! If you 1 bottle shipped to your house it's $35. Ship to store? Free.

I got lucky at our Ollie's about.. yikes, 8 or 9 years ago? A full GLASS bottle of Old Spice Pure Sport A/S. I think
I spent all my Ollie's good karma on that find. I go back every other month or so but never yet have found any
rare/weird aftershaves. They often have discontinued Old Spice body sprays and deodorants. That's really all I've
ever seen, but your mileage may very depending on what they get in your local store.

Created a Walgreens account this morning and will order the aftershave later today.

Good grief! If you 1 bottle shipped to your house it's $35. Ship to store? Free.

I believe Walgreens must have some kind of deal with FedEx. You can send FedEx packages from Walgreens, and when you order ship to store products they’re always sent to the store via FedEx. Only works among Walgreens facilities though, not to peoples houses

I haven't written off getting a bottle of Skin Bracer.

Haven't gotten around to ordering any Brisk through Walgreens but I did try a Rose's Express. No luck.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Another vote for Walgreens online. Very easy to get it this way and it's less than three bucks a bottle. All you have to do is select the ship to store option when you get to the check out.....

Now what is a bummer is that they don't seem to have any Aqua Velva Ice Sport....now THAT stuff seems to be getting hard to find.....

Last edited:

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
You can always find Skin Bracer at Wal-Mart and for the best price.

If you have a Dollar General in your area they always have Skin Bracer for really cheap as well, around $3.50 maybe? They also have a Brut clone for about $2 for a 9 oz bottle and it is great....

Top Bottom