What's new

Where can I buy Generic Old Spice

I read that the Generic Old spice smells more like the Shulton Old Spice than the current Old Spice.

I went to a Family Dollar and the Dollar Tree. They both didn't sell those. Family Dollar sold Generic Brut and Barbasol aftershaves while the Dollar Tree had a generic Brut called Macho and some other generic aftershave but no spice.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I want to the Dollar Tree and Dollar General NOT Family Dollar.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your Family Dollar. I got my Ivy Club "Old Spice" generic at Family Dollar. I would ask the manager to get it in for you.

Dollar General carries the Barbasol Pacific Rush and Brisk in my area.

I just found some at Family Dollar. I get the names confused. I went to Dollar Tree and Doller General but not Family Dollar until today. Its seems odd but I am excited. I am going to shave again today so I can try it tonight.

CVS sells it under their own label too. I think it a few bucks more expensive than the dollar store version, but still much cheaper than the brand name version.

The Ivy Club smells good but my complaint with it is that it lasts maybe 10 minutes and then it's gone. Much prefer the staying power of the real stuff.

Go back to the Dollar Tree and pick up that Macho too. It's good stuff, for a buck it is definitely worth trying.

Top Bottom