What's new

What's your relaxing and (still) efficient DE razor?

That futul offspring named snmirn surprised me very positive as an easy shaver. Not difficult with blade choice either though a bic lulled me in sleep so I nicked myself. Now less efficient shaving with a broman se so skin can heal.

I switched back to carts (Trac II, Atra, Sensor) and also to Injectors back in 2019, however i did buy a RR GC 68-P off the BST last year (2020) and i have to say its the easiest smoothest safety razor i own and i own quite a few vintage gillettes plus some new models.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
A month ago it was the Feather AS-D2. It is so easygoing. However, today I say it is the Above the Tie Windsor SSR1. It is exceedingly smooth and gentle but far more efficient. I can get BBS with the Feather but have to work at it. With the SSR1 BBS is pretty much a given with no extra work. I cannot imagine a better DE for me. I will say, however, that I am going to exchange the short barber pole handle for a longer gnurled cross hatched handle.

Open comb right?

Yes, open comb. This is the one:

C4F4956F-0266-4B10-9A15-028E82D27CA9.jpeg

My most relaxing razor? That would be some iteration of the Super Speed. You can go as fast as you want...and you won't bleed. But that AND efficiency calculates to a Game Changer or a Merkur Progress.

Top Bottom