What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

Queen Charlotte Iced Key Lime, which was a birthday gift. This is my new favourite soap, surpassing everything I've tried to date in its slickness, richness and mentholatedness!

Arrived yesterday- thru the fire fine For Flint shave soap. Made by Maria to aid the people of Flint Michigan and the water problems there. Also got the matching aftershave.

Got a tub of Stirling Executive Man and Cocoa Forest. Highly impressed with both. Great lather, killer glide and a nice scent on both soaps. Will for sure be ordering more from them in the future.

Tabac from the Perfumania sale. I really kind of love it.

+1 Just came in last night, and I am quite impressed with both scent and performance so far (1 shave).
With the rewards points for joining, I got tabac in a bowl for $1. Can't beat that deal (assuming you like the soap)!

I haven't had a chance to make my latest soap, but I have 30 pounds of tallow and six different fragrance oils on hand just begging to be turned into soap. This is why I don't have a soap AD problem.
picture of the tallow. Each jar has about 32 ounces of homemade tallow. Some I'll give to family and friends, the rest is for me.
$2016-02-19 21.15.05.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to make my latest soap, but I have 30 pounds of tallow and six different fragrance oils on hand just begging to be turned into soap. This is why I don't have a soap AD problem.
picture of the tallow. Each jar has about 32 ounces of homemade tallow. Some I'll give to family and friends, the rest is for me.
View attachment 638821
Awesomeness.

Essentials:

Bomb shelter
Canned beans
Distilled ater
Matches
50 jars of home made shaving soap!

$essentials.jpg

Got a tube of C.O Bigelow and I think it's pretty good. I will reserve judgement after a couple more shaves, but that scent is really nice.

I have been wondering Wilkinson stick soap. Finally i ordered one. I cannot wait to lather it at tomorrow morning shave .
proxy.php

Arko just arrived today. Finally I will get to try it.

Smells like lemon pledge but it doesn't bother me too much.

View attachment 638821

WOW! Definitely out of my league! Good luck!

I got a tub of Razorock Tobacco #2 along with a bunch of samples last night.
Today was my first shave with Tobacco 2, and I must say I really liked it!
Lather was abundant, nice and slick and it didn't fade after being on my face for a while. The scent was very nice too!
I will order this again.
$image.jpeg

Maggard Razor London Barbershop… I have held off from ordering online because I am hyper sensitive to any and all "barbershop" scents, usually something in the fragrance burns the s$hit out of my face. So the wife and I drove to the store yesterday and checked it out in person. The scent is intoxicating! Got home and shaved with it, experienced zero burning or irritation. Also picked up the Orange and Menthol, it also smelled amazing...

Top Bottom