What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

Sampson's all natural. Scent isn't bad, but is different and definitely natural. Lathers great. It may be the best lather at minimum effort. Short ingredient list as well.
I just got it today, so I've only tested the lather to make sure it didn't burn. I'm looking forward to using it though. I was surprised not to see more mention of it on here as I tried to research before I bought it.

I'm currently using Tabac Original Shaving Soap comes in a Bowl............Man I'm loving that bloody soap, question does anybody out there knows why on earth people call it 'Tabac Tuesday' I'm totally lost.

Through the Fire Fine Craft Sucker Punch

New formulation by Maria Arman, the maker of Maggard and TTFFC soaps, with tallow, Mango Butter and Cherry Kernel Butter. Tangy citrus scent. TTFFC soaps have always lathered easily, but now the after shave feel is second to none. Great Stuff.

Of all the Things I have Lost, I Miss my Mind the Most.
-Mark Twain-

I popped open the Col Conk Lavender that was sent to me with the MWF from Mendel. I already knew i loved MWF, but was pleasantly surprised by the conks. Ive read alot from the board about that line, and havent heard many great things, but I was sold when i gave it a run today. Lathers well, stays slick, good cusion. I had one of my better shaves of the year this far with that soap on a 4 day old 7 o clock green. Conk may not have alot of loyalists on this board, but it can certainly count me among them to keep a puck in the den

Got a puck of Haslinger Schafmilch and one of Tabac the other day at Mertz's. Love them both. But I have to say, I'm not sure if I just had a breakthrough with my straight technique or if it was the soap, but that first shave with the Haslinger was the most comfortable I think I've ever had.

Mickey Lee The Kraken. Best soap I have ever used in both performance and after shave feel. The scent is very nice too. Highly recommended.

Top Bottom