What's new

What's your casual scent?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
IMG_20191216_132535866.jpg

Saw this at the Goodwill store. Along with a TON of old Avon.

Problem? Too flippin' expensive! Cheapest one was an empty decanter for $1.99. No thanks!

The one pictured? It was an Old Spice Burley. Had never smelled it. It felt/sounded maybe more than half full.

Smelled...... Bad. Urine like, which means it was probably still good smelling on the skin.

But when I see this stuff on "don't say the e word" for $30 and up, I think I should have bought it to sell on "don't say the e word!"

Halston Z-14. My go-to dumb reach. Girlfriend likes it, so none of that "what are you wearing??" reaction.

2nd place is Gucci Guilty Black. Again, completely inoffensive, easy on the nose and my GF was involved in the purchase so she always likes it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Halston Z-14. My go-to dumb reach. Girlfriend likes it, so none of that "what are you wearing??" reaction.

2nd place is Gucci Guilty Black. Again, completely inoffensive, easy on the nose and my GF was involved in the purchase so she always likes it.
I obviously need a girlfriend!

Excuse me gents while I ask my wife.

Out of everything I have Tom Ford obmre leather is my go to.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using Tapatalk

I’m a huge Hugo Boss fan. I’ve been wearing Hugo “Man” off and on for about 20-ish years.

I switch it up with Hugo Sport occasionally, but I’m not overly thrilled by its scent profile.

I’ve recently become obsessed with Boss “Bottled”. Love it. Casual or dressier gatherings.

For more of those formal occasions I turn to Hugo “The Scent”.

One of my main summer frags is the original "Hugo Boss". It's one of only a few scents that are classified as "summer" that I like. I also use Boss Bottled once in a while, usually at any other time of year. Those 2 may not be everyone's favorites, but I doubt they're going to get any bad reactions.

AOS Vetiver citrus. I was out with a friend and she literally grabbed my sleeves and smelled my chest saying she thought I had something on. Definitely keeping it 😏

Have you tried the Intense Vetiver version? I didn’t think a rich, timeless fragrance like TDH could be improved upon, but man oh man!

Just got a bottle of that the other day. Definitely more of a special occasion one for me though. Excellent stuff.

L’Occitane Vetyver is my casual, but supply is running low... hope they start selling it again soon!

Top Bottom