What's new

What's your casual scent?

Mine will be odd, but you need to understand that both my wife and I love a good patchouli note. Therefore, when I'm at home around my wife, I can easily reach for one of my patchouli centric fragrances. One of the more versatile options for me has been Lorenzo Villoresi Patchouli because it has enough bright notes that it can work in various types of weather.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Mine will be odd, but you need to understand that both my wife and I love a good patchouli note. Therefore, when I'm at home around my wife, I can easily reach for one of my patchouli centric fragrances. One of the more versatile options for me has been Lorenzo Villoresi Patchouli because it has enough bright notes that it can work in various types of weather.
Then you must try Givenchy Gentleman!

I've never thought about having a casual scent, but I'm beginning to think I have one now.
GuerlainHeritageSplash400.jpg

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Going with SteveClarkus on this one...Bootlegger's Bay Rum or Old Spice.

This time of year, I tend to prefer something aquatic or citrusy. So actually, for the past few days I have been using Davidoff Cool Water...

But to recommend something else, try D&G Light Blue Eau Intense, aquatic and grapefruit with some fresh juniper thrown in.

Or Boss Bottled Unlimited (or as Zara Summer Collection) for a nice whiff of minty grapefruit and pineapple.

Grapefruit is such a nice spring and summer scent.

For the warmer months, my casual scent is Chanel Egoist. For the cooler months, generally RL Safari. When I feel like being fancy, ADP Coloniali for the warmer months and T&H Spanish Leather for the cooler months.

Top Bottom