What's new

What's in your pocket today?

On loan from Dave filled with Noodler's Purple Heart ink. What a nice looking pen. Thanks, Dave!

Attachments

• $IMG_1343.jpg
    $IMG_1343.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 100
Blue Kaweco Sport Ice, medium nib, with Noodler's Bulletproof Black. It's my regular weekend carry pen...takes up almost no room in the pocket of my jeans.

A frankenpen....

Noodler's Ahab in Arizona orange; however, the nib is my attempt at making a stub out of Jinhao nib. My Jinhao pens are all worthless, but I just realized that the nibs work in the Ahab. So a wide, super wet stub now instead of flex.

Filled with Noodlers Habanero

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Blue Kaweco Sport Ice, medium nib, with Noodler's Bulletproof Black. It's my regular weekend carry pen...takes up almost no room in the pocket of my jeans.

I'm a big fan of the Kaweco too. Eyedroppered, that tiny pen holds a friggin' lake of ink!

... and a 20 1/2 Jack knife

For signing contracts in your own blood?? :a47:

I'm a big fan of the Kaweco too. Eyedroppered, that tiny pen holds a friggin' lake of ink!

Just don't forget about that eye droppered Kaweco Sport and leave it in your jeans pockets and throw in the wash... It gets a bit messy, and nobody is happy with the results.... trust me...

Not exactly in my pocket, but clipped to the neck of my T-shirt. A Pilot Vanishing Point, Stealth, with fine nib. Got it yesterday. It's fatter than my 90s Vanishing Point, but it's growing on me, particularly the fine nib!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Oy..... Bad one Doc !!! Those "51"'s arrive in the hinterlands ?

If they had, I'd be busy testing pens rather than making bad jokes.

Just don't forget about that eye droppered Kaweco Sport and leave it in your jeans pockets and throw in the wash... It gets a bit messy, and nobody is happy with the results.... trust me...

Your "baystate bluejeans" will never fade ... :online2long:

Wality 59C with pharmacist's homemade i-g ink for notes, etc and a Platinum Plaisir loaded with Diamine Pumpkin for highlighting.

Top Bottom